In addition to the cameras already announced, Kodak saved one to be announced during Photokina. The Kodak Easyshare Z710 is a new addition to their "high zoom" line of digital cameras. Look for the Z710 in October for $299. In addition to the camera, Kodak is also featuring some additional products at Photokina.
Kodak Easyshare Z710
- 7.1 megapixel resolution
- 10x optical zoom Schneider-Kreuznach lens
- 2 inch LCD
- PASM mode (program auto, aperture priority, shutter priority, manual exposure)
- 32MB of internal memory and accepts SD/MMC memory media
- Multiple scene modes
- Multiple color modes
- Movie capture: 640x480 at 10.5 fps or 320x240 at 20 fps
Additional Kodak imaging solutions at Photokina:
- New KODAK Picture Kiosk GS Digital Station - an addition to the digital picture kiosk family - that creates a new category of affordable, medium volume retail digital photo printing solutions. The self-service GS Digital Station sports a 17-inch touch screen monitor and the ability to print from a full range of input methods, including BLUETOOTH wireless technology. The GS Digital Station is fast - 11 seconds per print - and yields 750 4x6 prints per roll. It will be available for installation in Europe beginning October 2006.
- New KODAK Picture Kiosk G4 Software, V1.1, brings a host of features specifically designed to maximize return on hardware investment for retailers and elevates the consumer experience. The V1.1 software creates photographic specialty products such as greeting cards, calendars and collages instantly from the kiosk without any additional hardware expense. A new "shopping cart" feature allows retailers to drive incremental sales of enhanced prints and enlargements - all printed in seconds for the consumer.
- New KODAK EASYSHARE Photo Printer 350 connects to camera phones for high-quality prints. Using BLUETOOTH wireless technology, the Photo Printer 350 prints 4 x 6 photos directly from BLUETOOTH technology-enabled devices.
- Enhanced KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA color negative films underscore Kodak's ongoing support of the professional photography market. The recently released 160VC, 160NC, 400VC and 400NC films in the PORTRA film family produce finer grain, spectacular skin tones and improved scanning performance for greater enlargement capability. At Photokina, a panel of professional photographers, including Renate Forster, Frederic Lagrange, Jock McDonald and Chris Usher will discuss their experiences with PORTRA Film, and how it fits into their photography work.
- New KODAK NEXPRESS Photo Bundle provides increased revenue opportunities for digital print providers. The Photo Bundle includes software and hardware components to enhance a KODAK NEXPRESS system for high quality digital photo applications. The professional advisory services included in Photo Bundle provide tailored assistance, training and workflow consultation to the growing number of digital print providers. The NEXPRESS 2500 digital production color press will be on display in Hall 5, Stand A002, to demonstrate a range of new photo-rich print applications.
- New KODAK KAF-10500 Image Sensor - developed specifically for the LEICA M8 digital camera - continues Kodak's legacy of offering high performance imaging devices that result in low noise, high sensitivity and wide dynamic range.
- New KODAK batteries for digital cameras maximize speed, performance and battery life, resulting in an increase in the number of pictures consumers can take between battery charges.