Panasonic has released a firmware update, version 1.3, for its Lumix DMC-LX3 digital camera. The updated firmware includes several performance improvements.
- Improved auto white balance performance.
- Improved auto white balance performance in the sunset scene mode.
- Improved recovery operation when the camera is turned on and the lens cap is still attached.
- Improved operation of the manual focus assist/AF area selection.
- Improved display for manual exposure assistance.
Additional information, the download link and updating instructions can be found at Panasonic’s website.