The latest firmware upgrade for Samsung’s NX series adds a few features across the lineup of compact interchangeable lens cameras. Included are the following updates:
- Panorama Shot mode will be available in scene mode
- Optical Image Stabilization in the 50-200mm II lens can be turned on through the camera menu
- Improvement to Movie Auto-Focus feature
- Enhanced contrast auto focus
- NX100 and NX10 will offer i-Function help guide through the camera’s display
A previous update extended compatibility with Samsung’s newer i-Function lenses to the older NX10 camera body. Visit Samsung’s website to access the latest NX firmware update.