Lowepro has released the CompuDay Photo series of photo bags, consisting of the model 250 backpack and the model 150 messenger bag.
Dedicated space in both the backpack and messenger bag provide protective storage for a compact DSLR with attached kit lens, up to a 15.6-inch laptop, plus accessories such as a cell phone, MP3 player, portable hard drive, USB and a variety of other devices. Interior compartments are lined in highly visible burnt orange to designate storage space and help keep gear organized and accessible. A convenient side pocket allows quick access to the stored camera to grab-and-shoot while on the move.
Additional features of both bags include:
- A mesh-covered trolley sleeve to slide over a luggage handle
- Multiple organization pockets to store accessories, documents and personal items
- Removable accessory pouch for power cords or other items
- Stretch-mesh side pocket for a water bottle
- Quick-grab handle
- A lightly padded, mesh-covered backpad (back panel on messenger bag) to help keep moisture away.
Pricing and availability
The model 250 and model 150 are available in black starting March 2011. For more information on the CompuDay Photo series, take a look at the Lowepro website.