We made it through Black Friday, that Superbowl of shopping days. The 4 AM dash to your local electronics superstore is over, but many retailers are still holding sales through the weekend. We’ve picked some of the best bargains on point and shoots, DSLRs, and lenses still going on now through Cyber Monday.
Prices haven’t been drastically cut from what we’ve seen all year. Expect to see an extra $20 or $30 come off the street price of a $200 point and shoot. That little bit of extra cash, though, could add up to a little more holiday cheer.
*Update* We’re adding Cyber Monday deals throughout the day. To kick things off, Amazon.com is highlighting the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1 and a mystery “Coolpix” as lightning deals this afternoon. If these are cameras on your holiday shopping list, then make sure you’re at Amazon’s Cyber Monday page when the sale starts (times listed below) – they really are lightning deals and they’ll sell out fast.
- Nikon D40 with 18-55mm f/3.5 lens – $439.99 – Read our review
- Nikon D3000 with 18-55mm f/3.5 lens – $469.99 – Read our review
- Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS – $169 – Read our review
- Olympus FE-4000 – $99
- Nikon Coolpix S620 (pick any color) – $149.99 – Read our review
- Pentax Optio W60 – On sale at noon ET 11/25 – $200
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1 – On sale at 1:15 pm ET 11/30 – $199.99
- Nikon Coolpix S620 – On sale at 2pm ET 11/30 – $130
- Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS – $149.99 (all colors) – Read our review
- Nikon Coolpix P90 – $299.99 – Read our review
- Canon EOS Rebel T1i – $699.99 (body only) – Read our review
- Fujifilm FinePix Z37 – $119.99 (polka dot)
Abe’s of Maine:
- Canon PowerShot A1100 IS – $129.95
- Nikon Coolpix L20 – $98 (blue)
- Pentax Optio W80 – $209.95
- Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 Super-Wide Angle lens for Nikon – $573.95
- Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 Super-Wide Angle lens for Canon – $573.95
- Canon EOS Rebel T1i with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens & EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Lens – $899
- Canon PowerShot SD780 IS – $199.99 (red or black) – Read our review
- Sony Cyber-shot W220 – $129.99
- Canon PowerShot SX120 IS – $200 – Read our review
- Fujifilm FinePix A170 – $59.99
- Kodak EasyShare C180 and P820 Digital Frame – $99.99
- Olympus Stylus FE 4000 – $129.99
- Free Canon photo printer with purchase of any digital camera (after rebate)
- Nikon Coolpix L100 – $199.99
- Nikon Coolpix S230 – $169.99 – Read our review
- Pentax Optio P80 – $154
We’ll keep this page up-to-date as more deals are announced throughout the week and into Cyber Monday, so stay tuned, bargain hunters.