Sitting snugly between the NX300 and the NX1100, the NX2000 was designed for entry to mid level photographers and those wanting to step up to a mirrorless camera system. The NX2000 has some pretty good specs–it offers users a 20.3-megapixel CMOS sensor, an ISO range of 100-25600, and a continuous shutter speed of 8 frames per second. With a price point so close to its siblings, does the NX2000 have what it takes to stand out or will it succumb to middle child syndrome and fall between the cracks?
- Very good image quality
- Very good Wi-Fi connectivity
- Speedy AF in most lighting
- Almost completely controlled by touchscreen
- Battery life is okay, but not great
- No external battery charger
The Samsung NX2000 is a good camera, but compared to its big brother, the NX300, it will have a tough time gaining the top position.
Read Our Full Review: Samsung NX2000 Review
- Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP Camera Deluxe Bundle 9mm & 9-27mm, Flash, Bag &Acc
QVC has a Hassle-Free, 30-Day Return Policy. See site for details.
Price: $715.00 $649.94 Shipping: $13.47SAVE 9%
- Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera with 9-27mm Lens and Flash - White
Price: $549.99 $549.00 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Samsung Electronics EV-NX3000BOIUS SMART Camera NX3000 - Digital camera - mirrorless system - 20.3 Mpix NX 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 Power Zoom ED OIS lens - Wi-Fi NFC
Price: $612.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Samsung Electronics EV-NXF1ZZB2KUS SMART Camera NX mini - Digital camera - mirrorless system - 20.5 Mpix - 3 x optical zoom NX-M 9-27mm lens - Wi-Fi NFC - mint
Price: $675.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping