Sitting snugly between the NX300 and the NX1100, the NX2000 was designed for entry to mid level photographers and those wanting to step up to a mirrorless camera system. The NX2000 has some pretty good specs–it offers users a 20.3-megapixel CMOS sensor, an ISO range of 100-25600, and a continuous shutter speed of 8 frames per second. With a price point so close to its siblings, does the NX2000 have what it takes to stand out or will it succumb to middle child syndrome and fall between the cracks?
- Very good image quality
- Very good Wi-Fi connectivity
- Speedy AF in most lighting
- Almost completely controlled by touchscreen
- Battery life is okay, but not great
- No external battery charger
The Samsung NX2000 is a good camera, but compared to its big brother, the NX300, it will have a tough time gaining the top position.
Read Our Full Review: Samsung NX2000 Review
Buying ChoicesMultiple product configurations may be listed
- Samsung NX2000 20.3MP Mirrorless Smart Digital Camera with 20-50mm And 50-200 Lenses
Price: $649.99 $449.00 Shipping: FreeSAVE 30%
- Samsung NX30 20.3 MP Camera Deluxe Bundle w/18-55,50-200 OIS Lens & Acc
QVC has a Hassle-Free, 30-Day Return Policy. See site for details.
Price: $1,100.00 $999.96 Shipping: $16.47SAVE 9%
- Samsung NX2000 20.3MP White Smart Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens 8GB Bundle
Price: $419.00 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Samsung NX2000 20.3MP White Smart Digital Camera with 20-50mm F/3.5-5.6 ED II Lens
Price: $649.99 $369.95 Shipping: FreeSAVE 43%
- Samsung NX2000 20.3MP Mirrorless Smart Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens (White)
Price: $649.99 $419.00 Shipping: FreeSAVE 35%