The NX20 will appeal to entry-level ILC consumers because it offers the enhanced creative capabilities and expanded len versatility of a DSLR yet retains all the familiar convenience, popular features, and ease of use of a P&S. Samsung took that simple equation one step further by building the NX20 a bit larger than its competition to create a more professional looking and handling camera. The Samsung NX20 requires a bit more investment than your point and shoot cameras. In fact, its price tag is higher than most entry-level ILC cameras, too. The current street price for the NX20 with the 18-55mm lens is $850.
- Great image quality
- Better than average kit zoom
- DSLR flexibility with P&S ease of use
- Impressive maximum shutter speed
- The battery/SD card compartment door is hinged on the wrong side
- Video start-stop button could have been less awkwardly placed
The Samsung NX20 is swimming in a sea of fierce competitors. Even with great features and excellent image quality, it will be hard for this ILC to fight its way to the top.
Read Our Full Review: Samsung NX20 Review: Swimming With Sharks
- Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera with 9-27mm Lens and Flash - White
Price: $549.99 $299.00 Shipping: FreeSAVE 45%
- Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP Camera Deluxe Bundle 9mm & 9-27mm, Flash, Bag &Acc
QVC has a Hassle-Free, 30-Day Return Policy. See site for details.
Price: $715.00 $649.94 Shipping: $13.47SAVE 9%