The NX20 will appeal to entry-level ILC consumers because it offers the enhanced creative capabilities and expanded len versatility of a DSLR yet retains all the familiar convenience, popular features, and ease of use of a P&S. Samsung took that simple equation one step further by building the NX20 a bit larger than its competition to create a more professional looking and handling camera. The Samsung NX20 requires a bit more investment than your point and shoot cameras. In fact, its price tag is higher than most entry-level ILC cameras, too. The current street price for the NX20 with the 18-55mm lens is $850.
- Great image quality
- Better than average kit zoom
- DSLR flexibility with P&S ease of use
- Impressive maximum shutter speed
- The battery/SD card compartment door is hinged on the wrong side
- Video start-stop button could have been less awkwardly placed
The Samsung NX20 is swimming in a sea of fierce competitors. Even with great features and excellent image quality, it will be hard for this ILC to fight its way to the top.
Read Our Full Review: Samsung NX20 Review: Swimming With Sharks
Buying ChoicesMultiple product configurations may be listed
- Samsung NX2000 20.3MP Mirrorless Smart Digital Camera with 20-50mm And 50-200 Lenses
Price: $649.99 $449.00 Shipping: FreeSAVE 30%
- Samsung NX30 20.3 MP Camera Deluxe Bundle w/18-55,50-200 OIS Lens & Acc
QVC has a Hassle-Free, 30-Day Return Policy. See site for details.
Price: $1,099.96 $999.96 Shipping: $17.22SAVE 9%
- Samsung GALAXY NX 20.3 Megapixel DSLR Body only/No lens included
Free Shipping On All Orders
Price: $1,299.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Samsung NX20 20.3MP Black Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) (Black Samsung NX20) EV-NX20ZZBZBCA
Everyday Free Shipping Over $50
Price: $452.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping