The Galaxy NX platform is a mirrorless camera featuring a 20.3 megapixel APS-C sensor (1.5X crop factor) mated with Samsung’s DRIMe IV Image Signal Processer and incorporates the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Samsung formally describes the Galaxy NX as a “3G/4G LTE Connected Compact System Camera (CSC)”. The monitor that caught my attention when I first unpacked the camera: a 4.8 inch HD LCD touchscreen through which you control virtually all camera functions.
- Unique combination of camera performance and Android connectability in a single package
- Very good still image and video quality
- Good continuous shooting rate
- Feature-rich platform due in part to Android system
- Good high ISO noise performance
- Use of touchscreen and extensive menus for camera settings can slow operations
- In-camera battery charging
The Galaxy NX platform is a mirrorless camera featuring a 20.3 megapixel APS-C sensor mated with Samsung's DRIMe IV Image Signal Processer and incorporates the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Read Our Full Review: Samsung Galaxy NX Review
- Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera with 9-27mm Lens and Flash - White
Price: $549.99 $349.00 Shipping: FreeSAVE 36%
- Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP Camera Deluxe Bundle 9mm & 9-27mm, Flash, Bag &Acc
QVC has a Hassle-Free, 30-Day Return Policy. See site for details.
Price: $715.00 $649.94 Shipping: $13.47SAVE 9%
- Samsung Electronics EV-NX30ZZBGBUS NX30 - Digital camera - mirrorless system - 20.3 Mpix - 3 x optical zoom NX 18-55mm OIS lens - Wi-Fi NFC
Price: $898.45 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Samsung WB35F 16.2MP Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 12x Optical Zoom - White EC-WB35
Price: $129.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Samsung Electronics EV-NX3300BEWUS SMART Camera NX3300 - Digital camera - High Definition - mirrorless system - 20.3 Mpix - 2.5 x optical zoom NX 20-50mm lens -
Price: $572.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping