The Galaxy NX platform is a mirrorless camera featuring a 20.3 megapixel APS-C sensor (1.5X crop factor) mated with Samsung’s DRIMe IV Image Signal Processer and incorporates the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Samsung formally describes the Galaxy NX as a “3G/4G LTE Connected Compact System Camera (CSC)”. The monitor that caught my attention when I first unpacked the camera: a 4.8 inch HD LCD touchscreen through which you control virtually all camera functions.
- Unique combination of camera performance and Android connectability in a single package
- Very good still image and video quality
- Good continuous shooting rate
- Feature-rich platform due in part to Android system
- Good high ISO noise performance
- Use of touchscreen and extensive menus for camera settings can slow operations
- In-camera battery charging
The Galaxy NX platform is a mirrorless camera featuring a 20.3 megapixel APS-C sensor mated with Samsung's DRIMe IV Image Signal Processer and incorporates the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Read Our Full Review: Samsung Galaxy NX Review
Buying ChoicesMultiple product configurations may be listed
- Samsung Galaxy EK-GN120 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera Body Only (Body Only) - Black
Price: $1,599.99 $1,299.99 Shipping: FreeSAVE 18%
- Samsung GALAXY NX 20.3 Megapixel DSLR Body only/No lens included
Free Shipping on all Orders!
Price: $1,299.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Samsung Galaxy NX Mirrorless Black Digital Camera Body (Samsung Galaxy NX Mirrorless Digital Camera Body) EK-GN120ZKZXAR
Everyday Free Shipping Over $50
Price: $1,443.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping