The Galaxy NX platform is a mirrorless camera featuring a 20.3 megapixel APS-C sensor (1.5X crop factor) mated with Samsung’s DRIMe IV Image Signal Processer and incorporates the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Samsung formally describes the Galaxy NX as a “3G/4G LTE Connected Compact System Camera (CSC)”. The monitor that caught my attention when I first unpacked the camera: a 4.8 inch HD LCD touchscreen through which you control virtually all camera functions.
- Unique combination of camera performance and Android connectability in a single package
- Very good still image and video quality
- Good continuous shooting rate
- Feature-rich platform due in part to Android system
- Good high ISO noise performance
- Use of touchscreen and extensive menus for camera settings can slow operations
- In-camera battery charging
The Galaxy NX platform is a mirrorless camera featuring a 20.3 megapixel APS-C sensor mated with Samsung's DRIMe IV Image Signal Processer and incorporates the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Read Our Full Review: Samsung Galaxy NX Review
- Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP Camera Deluxe Bundle 9mm & 9-27mm, Flash, Bag &Acc
QVC has a Hassle-Free, 30-Day Return Policy. See site for details.
Price: $715.00 $649.94 Shipping: $13.47SAVE 9%
- Samsung WB35F 16.2MP Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 12x Optical Zoom - White EC-WB35
Price: $129.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Samsung Electronics EV-NXF1ZZB2KUS SMART Camera NX mini - Digital camera - mirrorless system - 20.5 Mpix - 3 x optical zoom NX-M 9-27mm lens - Wi-Fi NFC - mint
Price: $675.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Samsung Electronics EV-NXF1ZZB1IUS SMART Camera NX mini - Digital camera - mirrorless system - 20.5 Mpix NX-M 9mm lens - Wi-Fi NFC - black
Price: $552.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Samsung WB350 16.3 MP 21x Optical Zoom Smart Digital Camera; White ECWB350FBPWUS
Price: $259.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping