The E-PL2 is the latest attempt from Olympus to create a “pocket-sized DSLR.” The only places where the E-PL2 fails to hit the mark are the same issues that other cameras in this class face (slow AF, limited burst shooting performance, and lenses that aren’t as “compact” as many people want). If you know about these issues in advance and can live with them, this camera can produce some fantastic photos.
- Excellent image quality
- Stylish build
- Easy to use basic functions
- Slow AF compared to DSLRs
- Detail smoothing at high ISO
- Difficult to find advanced menu options
The Olympus E-PL2 offers the same good image quality as the E-P1, E-P2 and E-PL1. A cosmetic update keeps it fresh, but there's no need for E-PL1 users to replace their current cameras.
Read Our Full Review: Olympus E-PL2 Review
- Olympus Stylus-1s 12MP Digital Camera - Black
Price: $749.99 $599.00 Shipping: FreeSAVE 20%
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds DSLR Camera (Black)
Discount Prices. Free Double Your Memory & Free Cleaning Kit
Price: $1,299.99 $879.00 Shipping: FreeSAVE 32%
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Body Only- Black
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Lifetime Tech Support.
Price: $649.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Olympus TG-860 Tough Waterproof 16MP Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD - Orange
Price: $279.99 $249.00 Shipping: FreeSAVE 11%
- Olympus TG-4 16MP 1080p HD Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD Display - Black
Price: $429.99 $349.00 Shipping: FreeSAVE 18%