The E-520 is a 10 megapixel SLR with Built-in Image Stabilization, 11-point multi-area autofocusing, High Performance Imaging, Flash Operation, ISO Sensitivity, and 49-point Multi-Pattern Metering.
- Image colors awe without overwhelming
- Nifty, powerful wireless flash controller
- When the AF's fast, it's very fast
- Powerful custom options make it feel more expensive than it is
- When the AF's slow, it usually just gives up
- Shots are noisy next to those from competition
- Interface can be confusing, lots of dedicated buttons
- Tries to do too much?
Read Our Full Review: Olympus E-520 Review