The PowerShot SD960 features a minimalist design and user interface. It sports a 2.8 inch LCD and a 4x wide-angle zoom lens with optical image stabilization, HD movie recording, and Canon’s Smart Auto mode.
- Well-built and very stylish
- Exposure settings work accurately and well
- Active Display technology
- HD video
- Consistent and fast autofocus
- Proficient ISO performance
- High-res 2.8 inch LCD
- Overly saturated default picture settings
- Image quality when magnified shows considerable grain and noise
- "Smudge Proof" LCD attracts lots of smudges
- HD video quality isn't great...
Bottom line – this camera is a solid performer, and Canon has done well by their new line of PowerShot Digital ELPHs.
Read Our Full Review: Canon PowerShot SD960 IS Review