Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for September 2008. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2008 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
September 2008 Topics
Digital Camera Articles for September of 2008
Below are the 61 Digital Camera articles for September of 2008
1. Nikon D700 Review 9/1/2008
Nikon's latest full-frame camera, the Nikon D700, packs a serious punch in a more cost-conscious package than the D3. Can the D700 keep pace
2. New Epson Artisan printer line announced 9/2/2008
Epson announced the brand new Artisan line of All-In-One Inkjet printers last week.
We've posted an initial gallery of sample images from the Fujifilm FinePix S100fs to Flickr.
4. RED ready to revolutionize DSLRs? 9/2/2008
Jim Jannard, CEO of high-end video camera manufacturer RED, has hinted that high-speed, high-res DSLRs may be next on the innovative company
5. DealWatch - September 2, 2008 9/2/2008
Canon Rebel XSi - $725 Casio Exilim EX-Z80 - $160 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H10 - $250 Kodak EasyShare Z1285 - $160
6. Most Popular Digital Cameras of August 2008 9/3/2008
With pre-Photokina announcements still a ways from store shelves, the top six slots remained relatively stable in our August "Most Popular"
7. Adobe prepping CS4 for launch 9/4/2008
According to reports, Adobe is prepping the latest version of its complete graphic design suite, Adobe CS4, for launch.
8. Pentax DA 17-70mm f/4 SDM Lens Review 9/4/2008
Pentax has updated their workhorse constant aperture lens, launching the DA 17-70mm f/4, but this high-end consumer lens has some big shoes
9. Zeiss launching new mount for undisclosed system 9/5/2008
According to a thread on The Online Photographer, famed lens manufacturing firm Carl Zeiss is running a teaser for a forthcoming new lens mo
10. Canon expanding Taiwan lens production facility 9/5/2008
If you're looking for proof of just how fast the consumer DSLR market has grown, industry leader Canon has it: in spite of slowing sales in
Canon stirred things up this week with an online teaser hinting that a 5D replacement is on the way. Here's what we're hoping for in the new
12. Fujifilm FinePix F60fd Review 9/8/2008
Fuji's latest pocket-sized F camera, the Fujifilm FinePix F60fd, may not offer a lot of new tech, but its 12 megapixel Super CCD sensor has
Sony has announced the launch of its highly anticipated full-frame flagship DSLR, the 24.6 megapixel Sony Alpha DSLR-A900.
In conjunction with today's launch of the flagship Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 full-frame body, Sony has announced the release of two new high perf
15. DealWatch - September 10, 2008 9/10/2008
Canon PowerShot SX110 IS - $300 Nikon D80 - $900 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W150 - $230 Nikon Coolpix S210 - $160
16. Three new Epson Stylus NX all-in-ones launched 9/10/2008
Epson has launched a trio of new sub-$100 all-in-one inkjets "designed to satisfy the printing, scanning, copying, and faxing needs of any b
17. Editor's Choice, August 2008: Nikon D700 9/10/2008
We been a little slow in announcing our August Editor's Choice selection, but that doesn't mean we're any less impressed by the Nikon D700.
18. Fujifilm FinePix S100FS First Thoughts 9/11/2008
With the Fujifilm FinePix S100FS, Fuji continues their tradition of making all-in-one cameras that mimic DSLRs without the burden of interch
19. SanDisk announces 32 GB Extreme III CompactFlash 9/11/2008
SanDisk has released a new 32 GB, high speed CompactFlash card targeted to professional photography and videography markets.
Panasonic has unveiled the Lumix G1, the "world's smallest" interchangeable lens digicam. DSLR image quality with point-and-shoot usability?
21. Panasonic launches pair of Micro Four Thirds zooms 9/12/2008
In support of its Lumix G1 announcement this morning, Panasonic has released details about the first two lenses for the new Micro Four Third
22. UPDATED: Leica Noctilux 50mm f/0.95 leaked 9/12/2008
Have a burning desire to take photos by candlelight? Have $11,000 handy? It looks like Leica will be able to oblige before long with the imp
23. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W300 First Thoughts 9/13/2008
With 13.6 megapixels, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W300 certainly packs the resolution to handle just about any shooting situation you can throw
24. Round Up: Lumix G1 gets it right 9/14/2008
Panasonic created a stir Friday, launching the Lumix G1 - first actual camera to make use of the recently unveiled Micro Four Thirds format.
25. Fujifilm FinePix S100FS Review 9/15/2008
Can the Fujifilm FinePix S100FS overcome the performance woes that have often cursed all-in-one cameras and provide a viable, high-performan
26. Carl Zeiss launches lenses for Canon EF mount 9/15/2008
After teasing the launch of a new mount a few weeks ago, Carl Zeiss has provided details on the lucky new system. As we predicted, the winne
Casio has expanded its line of high-speed ultrazooms to include a new lower cost model with 40 fps shooting - the 9.1 megapixel Casio Exilim
28. Photokina 2008: Coverage, Commentary, and Announcements 9/16/2008
Photokina, the world's largest imaging industry trade show, is less than a week away! Everything you need to know about what's new can be fo
29. Sony updates Alpha A700 firmware 9/16/2008
Rumors of a firmware update for the Sony Alpha A700 have been swirling around for a while now, but Sony officially released version 4 of the
Leica has officially announced the launch of two new advanced compact cameras, the Leica D-Lux 4 and C-Lux 3.
31. Carl Zeiss serves up Distagon T* 21mm f/2.8 9/16/2008
The folks at lens maker Carl Zeiss have been busy this week, with several new premium glass options coming from the manufacturer this week.
Two new ultracompact cameras, the Canon PowerShot SD990 IS and Canon PowerShot SD880 IS, will soon be joining the ranks of Canon's Digital E
33. Canon PowerShot SX10 IS to replace S5 9/17/2008
The 20x zoom Canon PowerShot SX10 IS will replace the popular but aging S5. Even more exciting? A CMOS version with HD is on the horizon as
34. PowerShot G10 updates Canon's advanced compact 9/17/2008
The latest Canon G camera, the Canon PowerShot G10, brings more resolution, a wide-angle zoom, and better raw shooting to an increasingly cr
35. Out of the shadows: Canon EOS 5D Mark II announced 9/17/2008
A 21.1 megapixel full frame sensor. HD movie recording. ISO 25,600 shooting. And, a price that's not as high as you might think. It could on
36. Canon releases redesigned 24mm f/1.4L 9/18/2008
Canon has launched a redesign of its 24mm f/1.4 L lens, the Canon 24mm f/1.4L USM II.
37. Lowepro Fastpack 200 Camera Bag Review 9/18/2008
The Lowepro Fastpack 200 is a visually unassuming photo backpack, but with enough room for lots of gear, it proves that sometimes simpler is
38. Kodak EasyShare V1273 Review 9/19/2008
Kodak's visually smart, touch-interface equipped EasyShare V1273 has the looks down. Does it have the performance and image quality to match
We just wanted to announce the latest addition to the TechnologyGuide.com family of sites... Please give a warm welcome to PrinterComparison
40. Round Up: The Aspiration Factor 9/20/2008
General consumers may not be lining up to buy the latest professional cameras, but flagship models may play a bigger part in purchasing deci
41. Photokina 2008: Weekend Wrap Up 9/21/2008
Canon 5D Mark II demo video Pentax 60-250mm f/4 goes live Hands-on time with Nikon D90 Lexar enters wireless SD market
Panasonic held a pre-Photokina press conference today to officially launch the G1, but we were more interested in hints about what's next fr
Olympus is talking publicly about a pair of new cameras - a new E-system model and a Micro Four Thirds product - that will be previewed as c
44. Entry-level Pentax K2000 announced 9/22/2008
Pentax is expanding its line of consumer DSLRs to include a true entry-level model with the introduction of the 10.2 megapixel Pentax K2000.
45. Nikon announces redesigned Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 9/22/2008
In celebration of the firm's 75th anniversary, Nikon has launched a redesigned Nikkor 50mm f/1.4.
At a press briefing this morning, Olympus unveiled its Micro Four Thirds concept camera. Fans of retro-rangefinder styling will be pleased w
47. Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 samples gallery posted 9/22/2008
We've posted a small gallery of shots taken with a pre-production Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 at a press event in Germany over the weekend.
48. Photokina 2008: Monday Wrap Up 9/22/2008
Fujifilm developing next Super CCD Pentax K2000 handled, previewed Casio EX-FH20: 40 fps shot sequence Leica S2 on the horizon tomorrow
49. Details on Samsung HZ1 compact ultrazoom emerge 9/23/2008
Samsung is making a strong bid to be taken seriously in the high-performance compact segment with their announcement of the 10x zoom Samsung
50. Adobe launches Photoshop CS4 9/23/2008
As expected, there will be a new a version of Adobe's Photoshop image editing software on display this morning when visitors hit the show fl
51. Sigma DP2, SD15 out in the open 9/23/2008
Sigma showed off a pair of forthcoming models at Photokina today, highlighting improvements and upgrades in their two camera series.
52. Fujifilm: EXR-equipped camera coming in Q1 2009 9/23/2008
Fuji's new Super CCD EXR technology has only been public for a day, but this potentially revolutionary technology may soon be coming to a Fi
53. Photokina 2008: Tuesday Wrap Up 9/23/2008
Samsung HZ1 served up under glass Canon PowerShot SX1 previewed Olympus 1050 apparently indestructible Camera Armor debuts $100 housing
54. Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 First Thoughts 9/24/2008
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 was officially launched in Europe this week. We took the opportunity during the launch event to do some shooting
55. Photokina 2008: Wednesday Wrap Up 9/25/2008
Fuji Real 3D close to market? Interchangeable optics in Lensbaby Video: Canon IS at work Leica D-Lux 4 previewed
56. Canon PowerShot SX110 IS Review 9/26/2008
Full-size ultrazooms offer great performance, but if you can be happy with "only" 10x zoom, the Canon PowerShot SX110 IS is definitely worth
57. Round Up: Photokina 2008 Top Five 9/28/2008
So that's it: Photokina 2008 has come to a close. What newly announced technologies have the potential to make the biggest splash? Here are
58. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S780 Review 9/29/2008
Offering Sony style and performance at a bargain price, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S780 has the potential to be the ultimate pocket snapshot ca
It may look like a sign of the apocalypse to many, but it seems that rumors of Fujifilm's move away from the proprietary xD memory format th
60. WD launches 4TB ShareSpace drive enclosure 9/30/2008
Western Digital has announced a new line of external hard drive enclosures providing high-capacity file storage up to 4TB and network connec
Western Digital announced its ShareSpace 4 TB network storage system this morning. We have an in-depth look at this photographer friendly im
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2015, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement