Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for August 2011. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2011 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
August 2011 Topics
Digital Camera Articles for August of 2011
Below are the 28 Digital Camera articles for August of 2011
We'd all like to "get it right in the camera" all of the time. In reality, challenging lighting and gear limitations make this impossible. I
Canon confirms that its venerable 5D Mark II DSLR was used to capture action scenes in this summer's blockbuster "Captain America: The First
Nik Software, the producer of the Snapseed app for iPad, has introduced a universal version that runs on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
4. Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Review 8/4/2011
The Lumix GF3 is Panasonic's smallest Micro Four Thirds camera yet. It still manages to pack in a large 3.0-inch touchscreen, 1080i HD video
5. Most Popular Digital Cameras of July 2011 8/5/2011
August is here and the heat is on in a big way. With travel plans on many agendas, summer shoppers have kept our Top Ten Most Viewed Cameras
6. Samsung W200 Pocket HD Camcorder Review 8/9/2011
Samsung joins the waterproof pocket camcorder fray with the W200 rugged HD camcorder, a $160 device offering full 1080p video that Samsung c
7. Nikon Coolpix P300 Review 8/10/2011
You don't have to look long at the Nikon Coolpix P300's spec sheet before it starts to impress. Full 1080 HD video, a fast f/1.8 lens and fu
8. DCR Workshop: Setting Up a Natural Light Studio 8/12/2011
Don't stay cooped up in an indoor studio all summer, head to the great outdoors for your next portrait session. In this DCR Workshop, we tak
9. Benro Targets Filmmakers with Video Tripod Kit 8/15/2011
Benro announces the availability of a new tripod kit designed for videographers.
10. Gary Fong GearGuard Bundles Now Available 8/16/2011
Looking for a little more security for your gear? Gary Fong's GearGuard products are now available as kits.
Sony announces the DEV-3 and DEV-5 today, blazing a trail into a new product category. These binoculars are capable of still image and 1080
12. Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR First Look 8/22/2011
The Fujifilm FinePix HS20 updates the HS10 ultrazoom by adding a new 16 megapixel EXR CMOS sensor, a 30x optical zoom and 8 fps burst shooti
13. Canon ELPH 510 HS and 310 HS Join PowerShot Lineup 8/23/2011
Canon unveils today two new HS "High Sensitivity" PowerShots - the ELPH 510 HS and ELPH 310 HS. Both are equipped with a new intelligent IS
14. Canon PowerShot SX150 IS adds HD video 8/23/2011
Canon's SX150 offers a 12x optical zoom and 720p HD video recording. It's a value-oriented ultrazoom with auto and manual shooting modes for
15. Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Gets Winter Makeover 8/23/2011
It may be the dog days of summer, but Kodak has its eyes on winter, and they're giving its popular PlaySport Zx5 a seasonal makeover.
16. Nikon Gets Tough with Coolpix AW100 All-Weather Camera 8/24/2011
Nikon announces the release of the Coolpix AW100, a waterproof, freeze-proof and shockproof camera. The first Coolpix of its kind, it will o
17. Nikon Updates Flagship Coolpix with P7100 8/24/2011
The advanced compact Nikon Coolpix P7100 is introduced today. The P7100 offers some performance updates, as always bringing manual exposure
The Coolpix S8200, S6200, S1200pj and S100 are joining Nikon's family of S-Series compact cameras, according to an announcement made by the
19. Sony SLT-A77 and A65 Push Resolution, Burst Speed 8/24/2011
Sony refreshes its Translucent Mirror lineup with the Alpha SLT-A77 and SLT-A65. These new ILCs push sensor resolution up to 24.3 megapixels
20. Sony Alpha NEX-7, NEX-5N Debut 8/24/2011
Sony introduces two new mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras, the re-styled NEX-7 and the NEX-5N. Both offer 1080 HD video recording alon
21. Sony Announces Handycam NEX-VG20 8/24/2011
Sony reveals the Handycam NEX-VG20 today, an interchangeable lens digital HD video camera that is intended to replace the current Handycam N
22. Olympus E-PM1 Pen Mini Gets a Price Tag 8/25/2011
Olympus announces competitive pricing for the newly-released Pen Mini.
23. Panasonic Launches Lumix DMC-FZ150 Ultrazoom 8/26/2011
Panasonic introduces the FZ150 ultrazoom with a new 12.1 megapixel sensor, a 24x optical zoom lens and 1080 HD video recording capability.
Panasonic announces the Lumix FX90, a Wi-Fi connected point-and-shoot with an f/2.5 5x optical zoom lens. Also launched is a new Lumix Club
25. Panasonic Offers Firmware Upgrade for LX5 8/26/2011
Panasonic issues today a firmware upgrade 2.0 for the advanced compact Lumix LX5.
26. New Lumix X Lenses for G Series Cameras 8/26/2011
Panasonic announces a Lumix X 14-42mm lens and 45-175mm power zoom lens for G series Micro Four Thirds cameras.
27. Digital Photo Storage Options 8/29/2011
Are your digital photo files piling up on your hard drive? Saving all of your images only to your computer is risky and cumbersome. We've go
Panasonic announces today plans to develop a 3D Lumix compact camera and a likewise 3D-capable HDC-Z10000 camcorder. Both feature twin lense
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2013, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement