Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for June 2010. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2010 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
June 2010 Topics
Digital Camera Articles for June of 2010
Below are the 31 Digital Camera articles for June of 2010
1. Panasonic Lumix FX75 offers wide 24mm f/2.2 lens 6/1/2010
Panasonic's latest ultra-slim digital compact, the Lumix FX75, features a 24mm wide angle, unusually bright f/2.2 lens. The 5x optical zoom
2. Panasonic announces G Series Fisheye lens 6/1/2010
Panasonic takes the wraps off a new lens for their Micro Four Thirds G series cameras - an 8mm (16mm equivalent) f/3.5 fisheye.
3. Fujifilm FinePix HS10 First Thoughts 6/2/2010
We've had the Fujifilm FinePix HS10 out in the field for a few days and we're already impressed with everything this ultrazoom has to offer.
Kingston Digital has introduced an ultra-fast and ultra-high-capacity memory card that incorporates the latest SDXC (Secure Digital eXtended
5. Sony alpha NEX-5 Review 6/3/2010
Panasonic and Olympus may have had the compact, interchangeable lens camera market cornered in 2009, but the competition has arrived. The So
PocketWizard has announced that the AC3 Zone Controller will ship at the end of this month.
7. Kodak PlaySport Review 6/5/2010
The Kodak PlaySport is not only the newest pocket HD camcorder on the market, but it's also waterproof up to three meters. Find out how well
8. Pentax Optio I-10 Review 6/7/2010
There's a lot to like about the Pentax Optio I-10, starting with the retro-chic design. Good looks, though, will only take you so far. Read
9. Adobe launches Lightroom 3 6/8/2010
After public beta testing that began in October 2009, Adobe has launched Lightroom 3. This update to Lightroom offers improved noise reducti
10. Panasonic FX75 gets pricing 6/8/2010
Panasonic has announced pricing for the recently announced Lumix FX75 digital ultracompact.
Sony adds the Alpha A290 and A390 to its DSLR lineup today, updating the existing A230 and A380 models. The Alpha A290 gets a 14.2 megapixel
12. Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS Review 6/10/2010
The Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS "High Sensitivity" Digital ELPH carries more than just a mouthful of a name. It has a 10 megapixel backside-il
13. DigitalCameraReview's New Look is Here! 6/11/2010
Notice something different? DCR has a brand new visual look and feel that provides an exciting new platform for our trusted reviews, news an
14. Eye-Fi update released 6/11/2010
Eye-Fi has released an update expanding the WiFi hotspot capabilities of their new X2 cards.
15. On Assignment: Nikon D3S at New York Fashion Week 6/14/2010
Where better to put the Nikon D3S to a field test than New York's Fashion Week? Theano Nikitas gives us a look inside the tents to see if th
16. Nikon DSLRs prepare for takeoff 6/15/2010
Nikon has announced that the Russian Federal Space Agency has ordered three Nikon digital SLR cameras, four interchangeable lenses, software
17. Fujifilm FinePix HS10 Review 6/16/2010
The Fujifilm FinePix HS10 offers a 30x telephoto zoom reach. Does the rest of the camera's feature set keep up with that big lens? Check out
18. Head to Head: Samsung NX10 vs. Sony NEX-5 6/17/2010
This edition of Head to Head pits two new cameras against each other: the Sony alpha NEX-5 and the Samsung NX10. They may be lightweights co
19. Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Review 6/18/2010
We had high expectations of the Panasonic G2 and it didn't disappoint us. But is it worth an extra $200 over the price of a very similar G10
Just in time for summer, Liquid Image has unveiled a line of swim masks and goggles that include a built-in digital video camera that allow
21. Samsung SMX-C20 Camcorder Review 6/21/2010
The Samsung SMX-C20 is a standard-definition camcorder with an interesting design. The lens is angled 25 degrees upward giving it a more nat
22. Iomega puts a skin spin on mobile data storage 6/22/2010
Storage manufacturer Iomega has launched a series of personal and portable hard drives that provide up to 500GB of storage and sport a varie
Toshiba has announced the launch of a forum to promote its new SD memory card that includes Wi-Fi functionality.
24. SanDisk ships SD WORM cards to Japan's police force 6/24/2010
SanDisk Corporation has announced that it is shipping, in volume, 1GB SD WORM cards to Japan's police force.
25. Olympus Stylus Tough 3000 First Look 6/24/2010
The Olympus Stylus Tough 3000 packs 720p HD video capability and the lowest MSRP in the Tough family of rugged, waterproof cameras. Check ou
26. Adobe Lightroom 3 Review 6/25/2010
No sooner did Adobe release the latest generation of its popular Creative Suite, including Photoshop CS5, than they unveiled Lightroom 3. Wh
27. Nikon launches NikonLIVE 6/27/2010
Nikon has announced the launch of NikonLIVE as part of its sponsorship of Nikon at Jones Beach Theater with the live event promoter, Live Na
28. Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS First Look 6/28/2010
Canon's SD series point-and-shoots have been some of the most successful competitors in their sector of the marketplace. They've been depend
29. ImageRights offers free image recognition program 6/29/2010
ImageRights, a website dedicated to helping photographers discover illegal and unauthorized use of their images, will now offer free program
30. Canon PowerShot SX210 IS Review 6/29/2010
The PowerShot SX210 offers significant style and feature updates to the compact ultrazoom SX series. It tops the 12x SX200 with a 14x, 28-39
31. Boingo photo contest targets wireless hotspots 6/30/2010
Boingo Wireless invites you to take part in a digital photo contest that runs through July 22nd and focuses on the best amateur efforts acro
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2014, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement