Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for March 2013. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2013 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
March 2013 Topics
Digital Camera Articles for March of 2013
Below are the 25 Digital Camera articles for March of 2013
1. Sony Alpha A58 First Look: Hands-On in NYC 3/1/2013
Perk up, entry level DSLR users! The Sony A58 has a been given a 20.1 MP APS-C sensor and an 18-55mm kit lens for just under $600.
2. PocketWizard Adds Budget Friendly Model 3/1/2013
Today PocketWizard announced a new transceiver to their line: PlusX. Did you hear that? Your wallet just gave a sigh of relief.
Looking for an alternative to the Canon SX50 HS? Sony announced their newest bridge camera, the HX300, with 50x zoom and 20.1 MP.
4. Nikon Releases Compact DX: Coolpix A 3/5/2013
And why not? Albeit late in the game, Nikon has finally announced their first DX sensor compact camera with a fixed 18.5mm f/2.8 lens.
5. Sony NEX-3N First Look: Hands-On in NYC 3/6/2013
The Sony NEX-3N is like a genie in a bottle - it's big on features, but resides in an itty bitty living space. Check it out!
6. Nikon Announces 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR lens 3/6/2013
Allowing massive telephoto lengths at a more reasonable price, the Nikkor 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 offers sharp images and VR technology.
7. Nikon Unveils Coolpix P330 and S3500 3/6/2013
Two new point-and-shoots hit the market. Nikon promises great low-light, pocketable performance with these models.
8. Pentax K-5II Review: A Praiseworthy Challenger 3/11/2013
The flagship K-5II has 16.3MP on an APS-C sensor. It is lightweight, has in-camera IS and has very good image quality.
In conjunction with WPPI, Pentax is offering deep discounts for the rest of March on select cameras and lenses.
10. Pentax K-30 Review: Great Price, Great Features 3/13/2013
The little brother to the K-5II exceeds entry level price expectations with quick AF, 16.3 MP APS-C sensor and very good image quality.
11. Nikon 1 J3 Review: Simple, Small, and Slick 3/14/2013
The Nikon 1 J3 is a slick little camera with plenty of features and a couple of upgrades. It has a 14.1 MP CMOS sensor and hybrid AF.
12. Samsung EX2F Review: Retro Street Shooter 3/15/2013
Looks can be deceiving - this is not your standard P&S. The EX2F wows us with its retro design, f/1.4 lens and its straight shooting.
13. Samsung NX20 Review: Swimming With Sharks 3/16/2013
The Samsung NX20 is swimming in a sea of fierce competitors. Even with great features, it will be hard for this ILC to fight its way to the
14. Top 5 Selling Sigma Lenses (Plus a Few of My Own Faves) 3/18/2013
Sigma lenses offer great image quality at a fraction of the cost. Check out their top sellers, plus a few of my favorites.
15. Olympus 17mm f/1.8 Lens Review 3/19/2013
Paired with the OM-D E-M5, this is the perfect go-anywhere lens. The new 17mm f/1.8 has good image quality, is easy to use and has fast AF.
16. Hands-On Preview of the Canon Powershot SX280 HS 3/21/2013
Move over SX260 HS, there's something better. Loaded with a bunch of upgrades, the SX280 HS is faster, better and undeniably portable.
The Rebel SL1 will soon hit the shelves as the smallest and lightest DSLR camera on the market. Check out our preview of the SL1.
18. Hands-On With the New Canon Rebel T5i Announced Today 3/21/2013
Alongside the brand new SL1, Canon announces the T5i. This redesigned camera offers only 5 updates to the T4i. Read on to find out more.
19. Wacom Touts Slim Cintiq 13HD 3/21/2013
Used as a secondary screen, the Cintiq 13HD can be a helpful tool for a multitude of artists.
20. Calling All ProMini-DSLRs: Is Anyone Out There? 3/21/2013
Camera companies take note: there is a gap in the camera marketplace and we know how to fill it. It's time to create the ProMini-DSLR.
21. Olloclip for iPhone 5 Review: Fun and Creative 3/23/2013
Don't go anywhere without it! Perfect for shooting wide-angle, macro and fisheye photography, it's a fun accessory for your iPhone.
Fuji's newest rugged camera can survive a drop, handle the cold and dive with the best of them. Fuji's new ultrazoom has a 44x zoom lens and
23. Nik Collection by Google: Exceeding Expectations 3/26/2013
How often does a company offer you more than you expected? The good folks over at Google are giving you a deal with the Nik Collection by Go
24. Samsung Hooks Up With Usain Bolt 3/26/2013
Samsung nabs Usain Bolt to be the spokesperson for their NX cameras. Plus, they team up for Usain's foundation for children.
25. Sony NEX-6 Review: Fan Favorite 3/29/2013
The 16MP Sony NEX-6 packs a powerful punch for a compact ILC. Great image quality,EVF, built in flash and Wi-Fi make it a fan favorite.
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2014, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement