Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for January 2013. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2013 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
January 2013 Topics
Digital Camera Articles for January of 2013
Below are the 51 Digital Camera articles for January of 2013
Samsung's newest flagship of the NX system was announced along with an exciting lens -- the 45mm f1.8 2D/3D.
2. Canon Announces PowerShot ELPH 130 IS 1/7/2013
Today we will see a plethora of new cameras flood the market. First on the list is the Canon ELPH 130 IS. It has 16 megapixels and an 8x zoo
3. Canon Debuts PowerShot N at CES 1/7/2013
Today Canon announces the Powershot N - an extremely small camera with an 8x zoom and a 12.1 megapixel sensor. Canon pulled out all the punc
4. Canon Introduces PowerShot A1400 at CES 1/7/2013
The Canon PowerShot A1400 is a point and shoot with a 16 megapixel sensor, 5x zoom lens and a power down feature that saves battery life.
5. Canon Announces the PowerShot A2600 at CES 1/7/2013
At CES, Canon announced their PowerShot A2600, a 16 megapixel camera with a 5x optical zoom and Smart Auto features that let you easily poin
New S-Series cameras combine long zooms, fast autofocus speeds and powerful features for ultrazoom photography enthusiasts.
7. Fujifilm Debuts FinePix T550 1/7/2013
The T550 is a pocket friendly ultra-compact camera that features a 12x Zoom, Optical Image Stabilization, and a multitude of art and effects
8. Fujifilm Announces HS50EXR at CES 2013 1/7/2013
Today Fuji announced their flagship camera, the HS50EXR at CES 2013. The feature that tops the list is a 1/2 inch EXR CMOS sensor with phase
9. Fujifilm Introduces the FinePix SL1000 1/7/2013
Fuji announced today the FinePix SL1000, a powerful ultrazoom. This camera has a 50x zoon lens with a 16 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor.
10. Fujifilm Announces FinePix XP60 1/7/2013
Today Fuji announced a new camera to their rugged line - the XP60. It is meant to withstand the elements. It has a 16 megapixel sensor and a
11. Samsung unveils new Smart Cameras at CES 1/7/2013
Today Samsung announced a plethora of new cameras including the WB250F/WB200F, WB800F, WB30F, DV150F and ST150F.
Canon announced from CES today that its VIXIA camcorder line will see four new additions, including three new R-series models and a new G-se
13. Fuji Announces X100S at CES 2013 1/7/2013
About an hour ago Fuji introduced the X100S, a fixed lens camera with a supped up processor and better sensor that just might blow your mind
14. Fuji Introduces the X20 at CES 2013 1/7/2013
Don't have the money for the high end X100S, but still want an awesome camera? Well, your in luck. Today Fuji announced the X20, the X100S'
Sony announced its new lineup of Handycam camcorders at CES today, including 11 new models with features like projector inputs and improved
16. Sony Introduces Cyber-shot TF1 Digital Camera 1/7/2013
Today Sony unleashed the Cyber-shot TF1. The camera was designed for active shooters that require a camera with a sturdy body that can take
17. Sony Introduces the Cyber-shot WX80 at CES 1/7/2013
Today Sony announces the WX80 at CES 2013. The WX80 comes equipped with a 16.2 MP Exmor R CMOS sensor and 8x optical zoom.
18. Sony Announces Cyber-shot W730 Digital Camera 1/7/2013
The new W730 camera features a 16.1 MP Super HAD CCD sensor with an 8x optical zoom Carl Zeiss lens. It also has 720p HD movie capabilities
19. Sony Announces Cyber-shot H200 Digital Camera 1/7/2013
The Sony Cyber-shot H200 is an affordable ultrazoom camera with a 26x zoom lens and a 20.1 megapixel HAD CCD sensor.
20. Sony Unveils Cyber-shot W710 Digital Camera 1/7/2013
Today Sony debuts the W710. It has a 16.1 MP Super HAD CCD sensor with a 5x zoom andlarge physical controls for easy use.
21. Olympus Announces SZ-16 iHS at CES 2013 1/8/2013
The Olympus SZ-16 is a 14 megapixel CMOS sensor camera with a huge 24x zoom and the imaging level that feels like a DSLR.
22. Olympus Announces TG-830 at CES 1/8/2013
Today Olympus will unveil the TG-830, a rugged camera built to withstand the elements. It has a 16 megapixel sensor and a 5x zoom.
23. Olympus Introduces the SH-50MR at CES 1/8/2013
The Olympus SH-50MR is a 16 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor with a 24x zoom that can be digitally expanded to 48x. It also has a 3 inch touch scre
24. Olympus Introduces TG-2 at CES 1/8/2013
Today at CES Olympus announced the TG-2, its last Rugged camera announcement of the day. The camera has a 3-inch screen, 12 megapixels and f
25. Olympus Unveils TG-630 at CES 2013 1/8/2013
Today, Olympus announced the "lifeproof" camera, the TG-630. This has a 12 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor and comes in four stylish colors.
26. Olympus Unveils the SZ-15 at CES 2013 1/8/2013
Today Olympus unveils the SZ-15. Very similar to its big brother the SZ-16, it has a 24x zoom and a 16 megapixel sensor.
27. Best of Show: Top 5 Digital Cameras from CES 2013 1/11/2013
Over the last 3 days I have had the opportunity to touch, play with and learn about the newest cameras of the year. Check them out!
28. CES 2013: Pentax MX-1 First Look Preview 1/14/2013
The MX-1 has a well-crafted, retro style body. It features a 12 MP backlit CMOS sensor,3 inch LCD screen, and a 4x zoom f/1.8-2.5 lens.
29. CES 2013: Sigma DP3 Merrill First Look 1/14/2013
Poised to knock your socks off, the DP3 is the newest compact camera announcement from Sigma. It has a 46 MP sensor and a 50mm f/2.8 lens.
30. Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Lens Review (Canon Mount) 1/16/2013
The legendary street photography lens finally gets Sigma's touch. We have nothing but great things to say about this lens!
DigitalCameraReview recently reviewed the Fuji FinePix XP170, testing the performance and capabilities of this relatively inexpensive camera
Metabones collaborates with Caldwell Photographic to create Speed Booster, a new adaptor that promises better results for SLR lenses mounted
33. Nikon 1 J3 and Nikon 1 S1 First Look Preview 1/21/2013
Nikon announced two new cameras to their Nikon 1 series. These MILCs are poised to raise the bar for this series. Do they have what it takes
34. Using Adapted Lenses On Your Mirrorless Cameras 1/21/2013
Ever wanted to try out your old lenses on a new mirrorless camera? Here are some pro tips on making your legacy lenses fit your ILC.
35. CES 2013: Nikon D5200 First Look Preview 1/22/2013
Finally! The Nikon D5200, a prosumer DSLR, will soon be shipping in the United States. It has a lot of hype, but is it worth the wait?
36. Fuji X100S and Fuji X20 First Look Preview 1/22/2013
Luxury and style collide to form the Fuji X100S and the X20. With souped-up sensors and fast lenses these cameras are headed for stardom.
37. Sony Announces Pancake and Power Zoom Lenses 1/23/2013
Adding to their already impressive lineup of lenses, Sony unveils a 20mm f/2.8 for NEX line and an 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 power zoom for NEX cam
38. How To: Take Better Food Photos 1/23/2013
Hungry for better food photos? Check out our pro tips on how to make Facebook friends jealous of your fantastic food photos.
39. Nikon D800 Review: Function and Form Converge 1/24/2013
The Nikon D800 offer users a full frame sensor and 36MP while still maintaining a modest street price. Pro photographers rejoice!
40. Nikon Image Space Announcement 1/24/2013
Nikon is now offering a new look and name to their already established online storage and sharing space. Check out the hype starting January
41. Olympus TG-2 First Look at CES 2013 1/25/2013
Shocking! The TG-2 has 12MP, a great lens and tons of expandability. Dive into this preview and find out why we think we are going to love t
42. FotoMagico 4 Review: Creating Slideshows on a Mac 1/25/2013
FotoMagico 4, the latest edition of easy slideshow software for Macs, adds cool new features like layers and a timeline with audio waveform.
43. Which One Do I Choose? Upgrading Your Camera's Strap 1/28/2013
With so many choices of camera straps, deciding on the best one is not easy. Don't get "strapped" with the wrong decision!
44. CES 2013: Canon PowerShot N First Look 1/28/2013
The Canon PowerShot N is a compact, creative camera. It offers users a 12.1MP sensor and 8x zoom plus a creative function that is downright
45. Canon Announces ELPH 330 HS, ELPH 115 IS and A2500 1/28/2013
Today Canon unveils 3 new cameras to the PowerShot lineup: ELPH 330 HS, ELPH 115 IS and A2500. All cameras have Canon's new ECO mode.
46. Sigma Announces Four New "Art" Lenses 1/29/2013
Sigma leads the way in the creation of third party lenses. With the addition of their "Art" line, Sigma solidifies their outstanding reputat
47. Olympus Unveils Updated 75-300mm Lens 1/29/2013
Today Olympus announced an upgraded 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 super telephoto zoom lens designed for their Micro Four Thirds cameras.
48. Pentax Unleashes New Ruggedized Cameras 1/29/2013
Today Pentax announced three new "Rugged" cameras to their lineup, the WG-3, WG-3 GPS and the WG-10, available just in time for some summer
49. Tamron Announces First MFT Zoom Lens 1/29/2013
Tamron announces the development of the company's first Micro Four Thirds high-power zoom lens: the 14-150mm f/3.5-5.8 Di III VC.
50. Fuji Announces 5 New Camera Models 1/30/2013
Today Fuji unveiled 5 new models to their already impressive lineup of cameras: the F900EXR, F850EXR, S6800, S4800, and JX680.
51. Canon Powershot SX50 HS Preview 1/31/2013
The Canon SX50 HS is a powerhouse bridge camera sure to win the hearts of many ultrazoom enthusiasts. Check out our first impression.
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2015, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement