Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for January 2010. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2010 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
January 2010 Topics
Digital Camera Articles for January of 2010
Below are the 43 Digital Camera articles for January of 2010
1. Nikon D3x Review 1/2/2010
That extra letter in the name of the Nikon D3x indicates an increase in megapixels over the previous model, the D3. The 24 megapixel D3x is
2. Samsung NX10 hybrid takes on Micro Four Thirds 1/3/2010
With CES 2010 only days away, Samsung has just made the NX10 interchangeable-lens camera official. As promised, the compact NX10 features a
3. Canon updates A series with four new PowerShots 1/5/2010
Canon announces today an update to their entry-level, low-cost PowerShot A series with the launch of four new cameras. The PowerShot A3100 I
Canon has introduced its new EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM telephoto lens, the successor to the highly regarded initial version of the lens.
5. Kodak updates EasyShare M series 1/6/2010
Kodak updates its EasyShare line of point and shoots today with four new M series cameras.
6. Kodak Slice offers 3.5 inch touch screen 1/6/2010
Kodak today unveiled an ultracompact digital camera boldly titled the "Kodak Slice." It features a 16:9, 3.5 inch touch screen.
Nikon has released firmware updates for four of its DSLRs, the D3, D700, D3x and D300S.
8. 3DMedia Brings the Third Dimension to 2D Photos 1/6/2010
The drawback to 3D display technology is that the vast majority of content is not in 3D. This is a problem 3DMedia Corporation looks to solv
Liquid Image announced four new POV cameras for both water and mountain sports, all on display at CES 2010.
10. Samsung CL80 and TL240 match style with connectivity 1/6/2010
Samsung announces today the CL80 and TL240, products of a unique design process each equipped with a 7x Schneider-Kreuznach lens. The CL80 f
11. Samsung DualView TL210 and TL205 1/6/2010
Samsung today adds two more cameras to their unique DualView line - the TL210 and TL205.
Panasonic adds two new models to their slim FP line - the Lumix FP1 and the touch-screen Lumix FP3. With internally contained optics, the 12
Panasonic launches three more high-zoom, small footprint point and shoots today. The Lumix FH20 will offer an 8x optical zoom with a 14.1 me
14. Panasonic launches beginner-friendly Lumix DMC-F3 1/6/2010
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-F3 rounds out the low end of their CES camera announcements. It's a 12.1 megapixel, 4x optical zoom point and shoot
15. Panasonic introduces SDXC cards 1/6/2010
Panasonic announces today the availability of two class 10 SDXC memory cards.
At a glitzy press conference this evening, Sony announced two new Cyber-shots, the TX7 and HX5. They're both armed with the backlit Exmor R
17. Sony introduces new W, S series Cyber-shots 1/6/2010
Sony offers an update to the popular W and S series Cyber-shots on the eve of CES 2010.
18. Olympus launches Stylus Tough-3000 1/6/2010
The Stylus Tough-3000 will be the first of several tough cams released from Olympus this year.
Olympus updates today its point and shoot lineup with the Stylus 7040, 7030 and 5010. Their focus is offering a wide angle lens with up to 7
20. Olympus FE-4020, FE-47 compacts announced 1/6/2010
Olympus has introduced two new cameras in its FE series, the FE-4020 and FE-47.
21. CES 2010: Samsung NX10 hands-on 1/7/2010
Samsung's biggest digital imaging announcement leading up to CES was the NX10 - a little camera with a big 14.6 megapixel APS-C sized sensor
In an only-at-CES moment, recording artist Lady Gaga made an appearance at Polaroid's booth for the announcement of a one-year partnership.
23. CES 2010: Connected Cameras 1/10/2010
A steady stream of new camera announcements from electronic giants like Sony, Samsung and Casio materialized this week on the CES show floor
24. CES 2010: Curtains close at LVCC 1/11/2010
The towering banks of LCDs have come down and the last of the exhibits were packed away at the Las Vegas Convention Center as CES came to a
25. Lowepro Adventura 120 Bag Review 1/12/2010
The diminutive Lowepro Adventura 120 is a minimalist camera bag that shouldn't attract too much attention - which can be an important securi
26. Panasonic SD camcorders stretched to 78x zoom 1/13/2010
Facing competition from the Flip and other low-cost HD cams, Panasonic is still counting on standard definition to deliver as they unveiled
27. Sony Alpha DSLR-A550 Review 1/14/2010
When we shot the Sony Alpha DSLR-A550 briefly for our First Thoughts look at the camera, there didn't appear to be any areas of immediate co
28. Lowepro announces new bags 1/16/2010
Camera bag maker Lowepro has introduced several new bags for photographers with different storage needs.
29. Canon introduces nine new HD camcorders 1/18/2010
In the face of mounting competition from Sony, Panasonic, and others, Canon is holding its ground in the HD camcorder market as it announced
30. Samsung rolls out HZ35W and HZ30W 1/18/2010
Samsung announces two more high zoom digital cameras in the wake of CES 2010. The HZ35W and HZ30W both offer a 15x optical zoom range and a
31. Samsung introduces slim TL110 and TL105 1/18/2010
Samsung announces two new slim cameras - the TL110 and TL105. They're equipped with 5x and 4x zoom lenses, respectively, and 720p HD video r
32. Samsung announces SL630 1/20/2010
Samsung has announced the SL630, the latest version of its SL series of compact digital cameras.
33. Casio Exilim EX-G1 First Thoughts 1/20/2010
Casio's recently introduced Exilim EX-G1 rugged 12 megapixel compact marks the company's first entry in their new Exilim G brand of digital
34. Round Up: Pocket HD Camcorder Guide 1/22/2010
If you're on track to become the next YouTube sensation, chances are you're looking for one of the many Flip-esque pocket HD camcorders on t
35. Panasonic announces pricing on three new camera series 1/25/2010
Panasonic has announced the pricing for three new series of Lumix digital cameras, the FH, FP, and F series, all which will be available in
36. Budget Pentax Optio E90 announced 1/25/2010
The latest addition to Pentax's budget-oriented Optio E series is the Pentax Optio E90. With an introductory price just under $100, it offer
37. Pentax Optio H90 and Optio I-10 unveiled 1/25/2010
Pentax rolls out the Optio H90 and Optio I-10 today, a pair of attractively styled compacts with 5x lenses and 12.1 megapixel sensors. Each
Panasonic unveils their second tough camera today, the Lumix DMC-TS2.
39. Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7, Lumix DMC-ZS5 expand ZS line 1/26/2010
Panasonic updates today its popular ZS series with the Lumix ZS7 and Lumix ZS5. These new compact high-zoom cameras add geo-tagging function
40. Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR3 boasts 8x zoom, thin form factor 1/26/2010
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR3 is announced today following in the slim footsteps of its predecessor, the Lumix ZR1. Measuring about an inch th
41. Nikon Coolpix S1000pj First Look 1/28/2010
Nikon certainly holds a corner of the digital compact camera market all to itself with the Coolpix S1000pj "projector camera." As soon as it
42. Hands On with the Epson PictureMate Charm 1/30/2010
Our sister site PrinterComparison.com takes a first look at the new Epson PictureMate Charm. It's designed to be a portable photo lab, and i
43. Lowepro Photo Runner 100 Review 1/31/2010
Ultra-compact cameras might be convenient to carry, but an entry-level DSLR offers speed and exceptional image quality for around $650. So h
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2015, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement